How to Reduce Lower Abdominal Fat
Fat belly is really annoying and its bit difficult to get rid of it easily. Fatty and sugary food contributes a lot in developing fat in our lower tummy and this fat increase the risk of diabetes and heart attack. It’s not very much easy to get rid of lower abdominal fat but by practicing on below mentioned tips and tricks you can achieve your desired target in few weeks.
- Avoid foods that have saturated fats.
- Don’t consume Junk foods.
- Consume high fiber food to increase metabolism level.
- Drink green tea daily as it boast metabolism level.
- Use vegetables, fruits and whole grain in your daily diet.
- Limit your salt, sugar and fatty food intake.
- Drink lots of water in a day to remove harmful toxin from body.
- Don’t starve yourself. Eat your healthy meal on time because dieting is not the solution.
- Avoid having stress.
- Have sound sleep for at least 8 hour.
- Keep your cholesterol level in control.
- Limit your alcohol consumption.
- Do exercise on daily basis; you can go for aerobics, swimming and jogging etc.
The above mentioned tips for getting rid lower abdominal fat are very much effective and handy. By practicing on them you can get desired results in few weeks.