Experienced cricketer Younis Khan has become the first Pakistani cricketer to score 10,000 run in the Test Cricket History. He scored his complete 10,000 runs when he reached 23 on the third day of the first Test against West Indies at Sabina Park on Sunday 23rd April, 2017.
He is the 13th international cricket player to score the 10,000 runs in the text cricket. It’s the incredible achievement of Younis Khan and he seems very happy over its.
Earlier he decided to get retirement from international cricket but recently he hinted that he will continue to play if required and will serve the nation.
Below is the list of the cricketer who scored most runs in test matches.
- Sachin Tendulkar of India (15,921 in 200 matches)
- Ricky Ponting of Australia (13,378 runs in 168 Tests)
- Jacques Kallis of South Africa (13,289 in 166)
- Rahul Dravid of India (13,288 in 164)
- Kumar Sangakkara of Sri Lanka (12,400 in 134)
- Brian Lara of West Indies (11,953 in 131)
- Shivnarine Chanderpaul of West Indies(11,867 in 164)
- Mahela Jayawardene of Sri Lanka (11,814 in 149)
- Allan Border of Australia (11,174 in 156)
- Alastair Cook of England (11,057 in 140)
- Steve Waugh of ustralia (10,927 in 168)
- Sunil Gavaskar of India (10,122 in 125 matches)
- Younis Khan of Pakistan (10,000 in 116 matches)