How to Apply For JT Asia Scholarships for International Students 2018? The International Centre of Tokushima University is offering graduates an opportunity to apply for the JT Asia Scholarships for international student for April 2018.
- The student can apply for the JT Asia Scholarships at Tokushima University as a graduate student from April, 2018.
- The students who have already granted another scholarship from April 2018 will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidates who can communicate in Japanese.
- Those candidates who have interests in promoting global understanding and friendship, also who can actively take part in events (Three times a year) held by Japan Tobacco Inc.
- The age limit is 34 year old or under by April 1, 2018.
What Does The Scholarship Include?
The JT Asia Scholarships includes lots of benefits along with an award of ¥150,000.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
How to Apply?
You can apply by downloading the application form here.
- Letter of Recommendation
- Please ask your supervisor to fill in only “Recommendation comment”.
- Transcript of 2017
- Photocopies of passport’s photo and Entry Visa page.
- A photocopy of your Residence Card (both sides)
The last date to apply for the JT Asia Scholarships is 10th November 2017.
Who can apply?
The eligible students from India, Indonesia, Cambodia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Korea, China, Taiwan,Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, East Timor-Leste, Bhutan, Philippines, Brunei, Vietnam, Malaysia, Myanmar, Maldives, Mongolia and Laos can apply for the JT Asia Scholarships 2018.
In order to convert the documents of Japanese language into English click here.
For further updates stay tuned with daytimes.pk