How to Apply For Punjab Servants Benevolent Fund Scholarships 2018? Punjab government Servants Benevolent Fund is one of the largest welfare for the employees. Government employees can get four kinds of grants under the supervision of 1965 and 1966 Punjab government Servants Benevolent Fund.
The four grants are scholarships, marriage, funeral expenses and monthly grants to the spouse of government servant after his or her death. The government of Punjab extends the amount of fund from time to time.
In order to educate the children of its employees, Punjab government awards educational scholarships grant.
The present rates for award of Educational Scholarship granted to the children of government servants per annum are as follows:
- Primary to Matric level PKR 5,000
- A, B.A and equivalent level PKR 14,000
- A and equivalent level, BDS, MBBS, B.Sc (Eng), DVM, B.Sc (Hon), Agri, B. Pharmacy, M.Phil, PhD, etc. PKR 16,000
- Primary to Matric level PKR 1,500
- A, B.A and equivalent level PKR 3,000
- A and equivalent level, BDS, MBBS, B.Sc (Eng), DVM, B.Sc (Hon), Agri, B. Pharmacy, M.Phil, PhD, etc. PKR 6,000
How to apply?
Punjab government has started accepting applications for grant of Educational Scholarships.
Special Grant For High Achievers
The government of Punjab will also grant the special educational scholarships to the students who secured 90% or more marks in any examination in (Matriculation or above).
These students will be awarded Rs. 50,000 educational scholarships grant instead of normal rates.
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Gadgets, Latest Government Jobs, Cooking Recipes, Health and Beauty, Autos and Vehicles and Much More.
More from my site
Images Collected from Internet