Check Out the Most Selling Cars of 2017. Pakistani Automotive Industry is progressing rapidly as we see the increase demand of vehicles and profits. Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association (PAMA) has collected a list for sales of different cars in Pakistan. Here are some of the most selling cars of 2017.
We see the increase demand o Toyota Corolla in the country. For mark the 50th anniversary in Pakistan Toyota has introduce the Corolla 2017 in the country. The Toyota Corolla has been a standout amongst the best cars in its fragment and with the facelifted show. The company has incorporated the enhanced styling, new elements and a more premium-looking vehicle.
Here is the list of Toyota Corolla 2017 variants and prices:
- Toyota Corolla 1.3 XLI: Rs.. 1,759,000
- Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLI: Rs.1,889,000
- Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLI Automatic: Rs.1,964,000
- Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6L: Rs. 2,149,000
- Toyota Corolla Altis 1.8 Manual: Rs. 2,224,000
- Toyota Corolla Altis 1.8 CVT: Rs. 2,349,000
- Toyota Corolla Altis Grande Manual: Rs. 2,399,000
- Toyota Corolla Altis Grande CVT: Rs. 2,549,000
On the other hand Suzuki Mehran sale is increasing day by day. Suzuki has also set up a new security system in their new models of Mehran. Suzuki has installed the Immobilizer devices in new models as this device will prevent vehicle theft. The other advantage of new features is that the car will be able to start only with a key or token.
Here is the list of Suzuki Mehran 2017 variants and prices:
- Mehran VX is Rs.679,000
- Mehran VXR is Rs. 732,000
- Mehran VX CNG is Rs.749,000
- Mehran VXR CNG is Rs. 802,000
Suzuki Wagon R
Suzuki Wagnor R 2017 includes new features major design and cosmetic changes. It contains a brand new Suzuki K-Series engine that is more efficient and fairer than other engines available in Pak Suzuki’s range of cars.
Here is the list of Suzuki Wagon R variants and prices:
- Suzuki Wagon R VXR Rs. 10,52,000
- Suzuki Wagon R VXL Rs. 10,94,000
Pak-Suzuki has rebranded the 1,000cc Celerio to be all new Cultus 2017. The new Suzuki Cultus 2017 model includes the lavish and impressive exterior with the powerful interior. It is powered by same 3-cylinder 1.0-litre 67bhp petrol engine.
Here is the list of Suzuki Cultus variants and prices:
- Suzuki Cultus VXR – Rs. 12,50,000
- Suzuki Cultus VXL – Rs. 13,91,000
The Honda Civic is a fuel efficient vehicle and it includes a turbocharged engine. Newly designed Honda Civic includes a bunch of features like 16-inch steel wheels or alloy wheels on the car trim.
Here is the list of Honda Civic variants and prices:
It is available having three variants but 1.5-Litre VTEC Turbo is temporarily discontinued.
1.8-Litre 1.8-Litre VTI Oriel – Rs. 23,49,000-29,99,000
We can also see the increase in the sale of Honda City. The new Honda City 2017 has got minor changes as compared to last years’ model. We can see the new front grill which incorporates a black and chrome color amalgamation and anew protection moldings on the side door.
Here is the list of Honda City variants and prices:
- City 1.3L M/T = PKR 1,533,000
- City 1.3L A/T = PKR 1,674,000
- Aspire 1.3L M/T = PKR 1,663,000
- Aspire 1.3L A/T = PKR 1,805,000
- Aspire 1.5L M/T = PKR 1,683,000
- Aspire 1.5L A/T = PKR 1,825,000
The Suzuki Bolan aka Carry Daba featured some very minor cosmetic upgrades and a brand new Euro-II compliant. Suzuki Bolan is a mid-engine front wheel drive mini MPV. S
Here is the list of Suzuki Bolan variants and prices:
- Suzuki Bolan Cargo Van Euro ll in PKR 720,000
- Suzuki Bolan VX Euro II in PKR 754,000
For further updates stay tuned with daytimes.pk