The holy month of Ramzan is started now and fasting for many hours would make people to eat more and more food after iftar, which leads them to gain weight.
Here are few tips you can do in Ramzan to keep your weight in control.
- Avoid overeating.
- Eat light Iftar that makes you energetic not drowsy.
- Chew and swallow your food slowly to avoid indigestion.
- Eat salad and soup as appetizers instead of oily and fry fritters.
- Keep you calories intake low as it will make you feel full. . Sugar is one of the causes for weight gain so avoid it and replace sugary food with fruits.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water after iftar at regular intervals.
- For re-hydrating your body, eat fresh fruits and drink fresh juices.
- Always select low fat dairy products and lean meats.
- Always do exercise or walk for at least 30 minutes after having meal as it is required to burn those extra calories.
More from my site
Images Collected from Internet