Don’t Share These 5 Things on Facebook If You Want to Remain Safe. No doubt the arrival of social media brought lots of benefits but its negative aspects are also visible. A number of people in the world are addicted to social media website Facebook and post each and every daily routine activity.
Such things threaten to harm them, because in such a way every person gets aware of their movements and personal activities.
If you want to remain safe do not share these 5 things on Facebook or other social media websites.
Here are the 5 thing you never share on social media accounts:
- Never share Facebook status when you leave home and when you get back. Because of this, miscellaneous elements can get your home in any way in your absence.
- Never share your shopping information on social media, because culprits can estimate your financial status.
- Do not share your presence anywhere on social media. Always turn off the location option at your social media profile. Otherwise you can also get into trouble.
- Before posting anything on social media make it sure that this material will not become a cause for you after getting publish.
- Never write the names of your loved ones, relatives and especially children. Do not share pictures of your children that may reveal their identity and location, such as the photograph taken in school uniforms may reveal the school name.
By not doing these 5 things on social media you can save yourself for getting into trouble.
For further updates stay tuned with daytimes.pk