Everything You Need To Know About Dubai Residency Visa. Do you want to get the Dubai Residency Visa? You need to read the below details that will update you how to get the residency in Dubai with family.
A majority of people in Pakistan choose to do job in Dubai but they left behind their families due to the expanses needed to sponsor the family to live in United Arab Emirate.
Here are some of the requirements for apply about Dubai Residency Visa
- A UAE Residence Visa is essential for all the nationals, except for UAE and GCC national citizens.
- A person working in Dubai need to earn between Dh 3000- 4000 Plus to sponsor his family to live in Dubai.
- An Accommodation for family (wife and children).
- If you want your spouse live with you in UAE you need a valid residency visa.
- If you want to sponsor your parents with accommodation you need to get the salary of Dh 20,000.
- The typing centre scans documents and application form
- Your salary certificate, work contract, marriage certificate and birth certificate of children
- Three months bank statement
- Attested tenancy contract
- Emirates Identity Card
- Official medical insurance policy for parents with minimum coverage of Dh 600
- Furthermore if you want to employ a maid in your home your salary near be 8000 dh.
All the required certificates must be attested by the relevant ministry and also stamped and attested by the UAE consulate in Pakistan.
For further updates stay tuned with daytimes.pk