How to Apply For Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship Program 2017-18?. Now the intelligent and deserving students can fulfill their dreams of higher education by apply for the Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship Program 2017-18.
Punjab Educational Endowment Foundation (PEEF) in association with Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship Program is offering a chance to eligible and talented students to get higher studies by getting scholarships.
PEEF has declared the Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships Program 2017-18 for master level students in the country.
- Have got at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc. / B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2015/2016 or 2017 (annual)
- Maximum age 28 years till 31st August 2017.
- Should be a Pakistani Citizen.
How to apply?
You fist need to download the application form from the PEEF Website (www.peef.org/ssms )
You can also take the application form from Financial Aid Office/Student Resource Centre of respective universities.
PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates:
- Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month
- Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month
For Additional Details see the Advertisement below:
For further updates stay tuned with daytimes.pk