How To Easily Get Fresh Currency Notes On Eid-ul-Fitr 2018 In Pakistan? Last year the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) had launched an SMS service for getting the new currency notes on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr 2017.
This year again for getting the the new currency notes on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr 2018 the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has announced the issuance of new currency notes will begin starting from 1st June. The people can exchange the old currency notes with the fresh currency notes starting from 1st June, 2018.
The central bank’s spokesman Abid Qamar has confirmed that the issuance of fresh currency notes will start from 1st June and will remain till 14th June, 2018 in the country.
The SPB will issue a separate press release will be issued in coming days regarding the more details, revealed the spokesman.
The SBP in association with Pakistan Banks Association (PBA) had launched the SMS short code 8877 for issuing fresh currency notes.
How to Avail SBP SMS Service to get Fresh Currency Notes?
- Just send SMS to 8877 with your CNIC number and with a branch ID number.
- Just type CNIC number Space and Branch ID number and send it to 8877.
- SMS charges are just Rs.1.5+tax.
The system will respond with sending transaction number and branch address.
- You can use the each CNIC and mobile number for once.
- SBP will not issue the transaction code if the same CNIC number sent from different mobile numbers.
- For more help and queries/complaints you can dial (021)- 111-008-877.
- In order to get fresh currency notes the subscriber has to present his/her original CNIC card at the time of receiving money.
- Each subscriber can exchange and get three packets of Rs10, and each package of Rs. 50 and Rs. 100.
You can get the fresh currency notes from the 1,535 commercial bank branches and SBP offices located in 132 cities.
The list of all branches codes across Pakistan is here. You can find the code of nearest one branch and can type the code into your SMS for getting new currency notes for Eid-ul-Fitr 2018 in Pakistan.
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Gadgets, Latest Government Jobs, Cooking Recipes, Health and Beauty, Autos and Vehicles and Much.