Jazz Rising Star 2017 Talent Hunt Program Begins. Jazz Rising Stars 2017 talent hunt program begins and they are selecting players across the country. Jazz Rising Stars is a talent hunt program which intends to offer a chance for the young and potential cricketers at grassroots level.
The Jazz Rising Stars 2017 talent hunt program will be held in the 9 district of Pakistan.
As part of the Jazz Rising Stars talent hunt program players will be selected across the country through the trails. After the selection the top 16 players will be sent to National Cricket Academy for training. Best Batsman and Bowler will play for Lahore Qalandars in PSL 2018 while selected players will be sent to Australia and the UAE to play in the Sydney Triangular Series and Dubai Emirates Cup respectively.
Here are the complete details about Jazz Rising Stars 2017 talent hunt program:
The trials for the Jazz Rising Star talent hut program will be held in eight different cities across Punjab: Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Bahawalpur, Multan, DG Khan, Faisalabad, Sargodha and Gujranwala.
Jazz Rising Stars 2017 talent hunt venues:
How to Join the Jazz Rising Stars 2017 talent hunt program?
All the interested and potential players between the age group of 15-23 can be a part of the trials in their respective city. Participants of the Jazz Rising Stars 2017 talent hunt will have to be existing users of Jazz or Warid.
- Current Customers will give Jazz/Warid number registered in their own name
- Players under the age of 18, will have to give Father or Guardian’s number
- New Customer will have to buy a New Jazz or Warid SIM
- After filling the form, players will be given with a chest card (identity card) for the trial day having a unique code
- Participant has to carry the form and card (pasted on the chest) on the trial day
- Interested customers can get the registration form from Jazz Experience Centers, Jazz Point, Warid Business Centers and Warid Franchises.
Jazz Rising Star 2017 Tournament Scheduled
Players can also register online by clicking here and filling the form.
For further updates stay tuned with www.daytimes.pk