Obesity is more dangerous than smoking is revealed by a new study conducted by the researchers from Cleveland Clinic and New York University School of Medicine.
The study revealed that obesity is as much as 47% involved in shortening the life years and compared to tobacco.
The experts say that obese people are at a higher level of oestrogen and insulin which cause cancer growth. The numbers of overweight people are increasing day by day and it is very much essential to control it with a well planned weight-loss programmes.
Getting rid of obesity is extremely difficult but today we will tell you some of the effective tips and by following them you would surely have success in losing weight.
- First of all avoid stress as chronicle stress increase appetite which leads you eat more and more and become obese.
- Drink lots of water throughout the day especially two glass of water on an empty stomach.
- Eat your meals on different intervals as it increase metabolism level and enhances immune system. So avoid having a large meal.
- Avoid junk foods and eating outside home. Cook simple but delicious and healthy food at home.
- Eat organic fruits and vegetables including citrus and vitamin enriched fruits like oranges, watermelon, lemon, grapefruit, banana, etc.
- Include green leafy vegetables, tomatoes and carrots in your daily food intake.
- Keep an eye on your food. Instead of eating desert, sweet dishes, chocolates, eat fresh fruits.
- Cut down your sugar intake as taking too much calories ultimately participate in obesity.
- Avoid Smoking, alcohol and other carbonated beverages.
- Drink green tea daily.
- Don’t go for egg daily. Just eat one egg a day only thrice a week.
- Walk twice a day in the morning and evening.
- Do exercise daily for 15 to 20 minutes.
Hope you will have benefits. Let you know by commenting below.