How Pakistani Can Apply For German Visa? To have the German Visa contains a number of benefits. The German government issues Schengen Visa to Pakistani nationals which means you can also visit the other 26 European countries with this Visa.
If you are a Pakistani national you need to visit the German Embassy in Islamabad and Karachi to get Visa. The whole process of getting German Visa needs time so the patient is must for you.
How to make online appointment?
German embassy has introduced a new system according to which you need to apply online for an appointment, properly fill the form with your name, email and passport number, after which you receive a reference number and within 30 minutes you will receive a confirmation email explaining the appointment process.
You will receive confirmation email within few weeks in which the complete details of the appointment will be provided including the date & time of the meeting.
You will be asked to confirm the appointment within 7 days otherwise your application will be cancelled.
After the appointment the processing time of your visa will take 2-4 weeks.
The different German Visas needs different requirements such as visa, student visa or work visa will need more documents, but the generally required documents are;
- Bank Statement of last 6 months with attestation letter from bank manager
- Original Passport with copies
- NIC & copies
- Return Tickets
- Receipt of Visa Fee
German Embassy in Islamabad located at Ramna 5, Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad
German Embassy in Karachi is located at 92-A/7, Block 5, Clifton, Karachi.
- You need to personally visit the German Embassy in Islamabad and Karachi to submit the application.
- Reach before the allocated time.
- You can get the Visa form free of cost by visiting the official website and German Embassy.
- Carefully fill the form with the typewriter and must sign the document.
For further updates stay tuned with daytimes.pk