We recently reported you that government of Punjab has officially launched the 200 free wifi hotspots across the province. Punjab Chief Minister Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif has infuriated the Free Wifi Hotspot project in a ceremony at Irfa Kareen Software Technology Park. The Punjab Free WiFi program aimed at the installation of more than 200 WiFi hotspots. At first the five major cities of Punjab including Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan and Bahawalpur will have the free wifi hotspots, whereas there will also be 16 hotspots in Murree. The each free wifi hotspot has the ability to cater between 800 and 1,500 users, depending on usage at the location.
Today we will tell you step by step instruction of how to connect your Smartphones with Punjab Free Wifi Hotspots.
- First of all open the Google Play Store at your smartphone and install the Punjab Wifi App.
- After installation on your smartphone the Punjab wifi app will show you a map about the nearby wifi hotspot.
- There are also instructions in the app on how to use free wifi.
- Select your City.
- Now turn on Wifi on your smartphone and connect to the hotspot, it may take time to connect.
- Add the address of any website in your browser, the Punjab WiFi page will appear.
- In the app, add a phone number and the PIN number sent to it as a text message.
- Enter your profile details and save them.
- Now you can enjoy the Punjab Free Wifi internet anytime.