UN Jobs in Pakistan For Dec 2017. Are you searching for the Un Jobs in Pakistan? The United Nations (UN) is working to aid those countries of the world where the law and security to social progress and human rights is at very low level. In Pakistan nearly 19 organizations associated with the United Nations (UN) work together for the most helpless people of Pakistan, supporting development and humanitarian assistance under the umbrella of the One UN – Delivering as One.
In Pakistan the United Nations (UN) also creates jobs for millions of Pakistanis. The United Nations (UN) encourages all qualified males and females to apply for UN Jobs in Pakistan.
They said that they value efficiency, competence and integrity, and hire staff with suitable qualifications for the UN Jobs in Pakistan
There are a lot of UN Jobs in Pakistan and you can apply for the below mentioned UN affiliated organizations including FAO, IFAD, ILO, Office of the Special Envoy for Assistance to Pakistan, UN DPKO, UN-HABITAT, UN-IOM, UNAIDS, UNAMA, UNAMID, UNDP, UNDP – NIM, UNDSS, UNESCO, UNFPA, UNHCR, UNIC, UNICEF, UNIDO, UNMOGIP, UNOCHA, UNODC, UNOPS, UNRC, UNV, UNWOMEN, WFP, WHO
Below are the designations of UN Jobs in Pakistan
- Nutrition Associate
- Finance Associate
- Consultant Women Empowerment Policy Sindh
- Legal Expert WDD Sindh
- Area Coordinator – Karachi Roster
- Polio Emergency Response Officer – Karachi
- Provincial HRMP Focal Point
- District Surveillance Officer – Sindh Roster
- Polio Eradication Officer – Sindh Roster
- Polio Eradication Officer – Karachi Roster
- Protocol Officer
- Divisional Surveillance Officer – Zhob
- Provincial High Risk Mobile Population Focal Point Balochist
- Polio Emergency (Rapid) Response Officer – Balochistan
Who can apply for UN Jobs in Pakistan?
The interested candidates including males and females with HEC recognized degree are eligible to apply for the UN Jobs in Pakistan.
How to apply for UN Jobs in Pakistan?
Interested candidates can apply for the UN Jobs in Pakistan online.
Candidates can apply for the UN Jobs in Pakistan till 17th December 2017.
For further updates stay tuned with daytimes.pk