There are a number of incidents of cars caught fire. Recently a report revealed that a car in Dubai has caught fire on Monday morning. The accident happened at around 9am in the direction towards Al Ain, Al Lisaili Bridge.
There are approximately 33 car fires incidents occur in the U.S. after every hour, revealed the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA),
Today we will tell you how to save and what you should do if car catches fire?
- Most importantly if you drive safely and regularly take care of the car maintenance there are less chances of fire as cars catch fire due to fuel line malfunction of split fuel pipe.
- Please keep in mind if car catches fire never ever use water to extinguish it.
- Always keep a fire extinguisher in your vehicle.
- If you smell something burning and see smoke instantly stop the car to the side of the road.
- If your car catches fire shut off the engine to stop the fuel supply.
- In such type of situation don’t ever try to reach your destination first just pull over and get out of the vehicle.
- Your priority should to save your life first rather your vehicle.
- In worse case call the emergency help
More from my site
Images Collected from Internet