Zilhajj Moon Not Sighted in Pakistan Eid-ul-Azha 2017 to be on September 2. The Central Ruet-i-Hilal Committee has conducted a meeting on today for the sighting of Zilhajj moon in Pakistan.
The chairman of Central Ruet-i-Hilal Committee Mufti Muneeb-ur-Rehman has held the meetingat Karachi’s Meteorological Department after Asr prayer. The Central Ruet-i-Hilal Committee meeting was attended by the members and authorities of concerned departments.
The chairman of Central Ruet-i-Hilal Committee Mufti Muneebur Rehman has made the final announcement regarding the Zihajj moon sighting in Pakistan.
The Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) has said that the Zilhajj moon will be born on crossing conjunction point at 11:30 PST on 21st August 2017.
The Islamic month of Zilhajj 1438 Hijri will begin in Pakistan on 23rd August and the 1st Zilhajj will be on 24th August, while the Eid-Ul-Azha 2017 will be observed on Saturday 2nd September.
Prescribed acts of worship in the month of Zil Hajj
- In the first nine days of the month of Zil Hajj the following acts of worship should be performed by the Muslims.
- You should give extra charity Sadaqah in the first 10 days of Zil Hajj.
- Perform Salaah in right way.
- Spend more time in the Masjid in doing worship.
- Offer voluntary Nafl prayers.
- Read Qur’an
- Do Dhikr and Dua
- You can keep fast (Sawm) the first nine days
- Performed Iʿtikāf
- On the 10th day of Zil Hajj offer Qurbani
All the Muslim celebrates Eid-ul-Azha on 10th of Zilhuj by sacrificing the animals after Hajj in order to commemorate the Hazarat Ibrahim’s enthusiasm to sacrifice his son for Allah Almighty.
The Public holidays for Eid-Ul-Azha 2017 in Pakistan will likely to start on 1st September to 3rd September 2017.
Government has not yet officially declared about the the Eid-Ul-Azha 2017 holidays in Pakistan.
For further information stay tuned with www.daytimes.pk